Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yarn Along....

Joining with Ginny over at Small Things for her weekly Yarn Along! I so enjoy sharing my love of yarn and reading with many other ladies every week...the inspiration is wonderful and the creativity is inspiring.

This week...not as much knitting has been going on as I would like, but after starting over 3 times, I'm making progress on my hat. I also received a book that I've been waiting for for months from the library....Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanders. This is the 13th book in a 14 book allegorical series that I started reading over 17 years ago. I love the good vs. evil and GOOD always prevails! I love long series of books where you feel as if you know the characters and can't wait for the new book to find out what happens next.

We're expecting quite a bit of snow over the next day or so, and since my oldest daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth out this morning, I've cleared our calender at least until Saturday, so am hoping to make plenty of progress on my knitting AND reading this wonderful book! ~Sue~

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

The first hat I did, I had to restart 3 times and usually I give up at that point but now 4 hats later...I'm loving hats!
The book looks interesting, I hope you guys enjoy your snow and your daughter feels good as new soon - I well remember getting my wisdom teeth out!

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

Enjoy your knitting time over the next few days as the snow flies!