
Trying very hard to get used to my husband getting paid every 2 weeks instead of every week...finding I'm running out of a few things like milk, cheese, apples...my goal is to ONLY go shopping once every two weeks....thank goodness for my extra refrigerator and freezer! Here is our menu for this cold, snowy week in Pittsburgh! ~Sue~
Monday:
Breakfast: homemade granola, and yogurt
Lunch: gluten free steak and mushroom pizza, veggies
Dinner: split pea soup and chebe bread
Tuesday:
B-pumpkin raisin bread
L-ethiopian veg't stew (from cookbook 'Extending the Table') & Ingera bread
D- roast chicken legs quarters, sweet potatoes, corn
Wednesday:
B-cheesy scrambled eggs, gf toast
L- black bean soup and gf cheese puffs
D-crockpot chicken parmesean, gf pasta, salad
Thursday:
B- oatmeal, and smoothie
L- chicken & rice egg drop soup
D- venison meatloaf, gravy mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday:
B-crepes with homemade jam
L-homemade hummus with veggies and gf flatbread
D-(pressure cooker) Borscht soup and gf caraway salt sticks
(my son's 9th birthday family party...lots of cake and icecream!)
Saturday: My son's 9th birthday...he picks the menu!
B-cocoa crispie cereal and bananas (early basketball game)
L- hotdogs, french fries, veggies...more cake and icecream for party
D-pork ribs, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes...and homemade chocolate custard for his birthday dessert!
Sunday:
B-pumpkin raisin bread
L-crockpot "Good Sunday" soup (chicken soup with veggies and chunks of cheese)
D- barbeque chicken, wild rice, salad
~For more menu plans every Monday check out orgjunkie.com
2 comments:
Hi Sue,
I have so enjoyed reading your blog. I can see we are kindred spirits. I am going to add you to my blog list so I can visit you often.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Hi Sue,
Enjoy that snow, we're bracing for it here too:-) Although, I am kind of looking forward to building a snowman or two...LOL!
Blessings,
Suzanne
Post a Comment