Thursday, September 16, 2010

Desires of our hearts....

I know the Lord ALWAYS provides for us...and it never ceases to amaze me when He also DELIGHTS in providing for us some of the desires of our hearts, too! This is my son's face when he saw the drum set that his dad set up in our basement! A friend had seen that we were looking for one but they were so very expensive, and emailed to tell me that her sister had one that we could have...all we had to do was pick it up! Ronnie is so excited! I'm listening to the sounds of the drums right now!
He has been practicing so diligently his piano lessons and doing so well....he also has learned a couple of chords on his electric guitar and been practicing...I know he'll practice his drums, too. Music certainly seems to be his thing....I'm so grateful that the Lord has allowed us to help him pursue this gift.

Of course, his dad loves the drums too, and is enjoying them immensely! (and loudly!) LOL


Our little Anna also was blessed today! She has always loved her cousin, Ty's, play kitchen and would play with it forever when we would visit. My sister told me recently that the only time Ty really played with it was when Anna was over, so they asked if we wanted it here so she could play with it whenever she wanted and he could play with it when he was here. My brother-in-law brought it over today and she has been playing resteraunt and her own kitchen with her babies all night!
I am in awe and very humbled by the Lord's love, provision and delight in us! Thanks, Dianne for being so giving! Thanks, Debbie for the drum set...Ronnie loves it! Thanks, to my sister & brother-in-law for their very generous hearts! We are feeling very blessed right now! Have a wonderful evening! ~Sue~

2 comments:

Mrs. Bob said...

I love when you write and communicate your gratefulness to God for his provisions - it is so uplifting and encouraging (and cool!)
-Jill

dianne said...

Very cool! Ronnie looks thrilled. And my sister is equally glad for all the room in her gameroom!