

Looks like we made it,
Look how far we've come, my baby
We knew, we'd get there someday
They said, "I'll bet, they'll never make it"But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together-still going strong

You're still the one!
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to for lifeYou're still the one I want for life

The only one I dream of
The only one I kiss goodnight
Ain't nothin' better

We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen

Look at what we'd be missin'
They said, "I'll bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on

We're still together, still goin' strong
I'm so glad we made it
Look how far, we've come my baby
-Shania Twain, "You're Still the One"-
~~~
21 YEARS SINCE THEY SAID "I DO"
The Lord has brought them through the good times, the bad, the desert years, and the years of plenty. He has led them through the seasons of pain and blessed them with many seasons of joy. Only by Jesus' wounds has the Lord grown, changed, blessed and showered His mercy upon Ron and Sue during their 21 years of marriage.
~~~
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents who will (hopefully) forgive me for hacking into Mum's Blogger account to write this. Love, Meghan

8 comments:
Marriage is a difficult journey, even WITH the Lord! Nearly impossible without Him. Congratulations to you both!
We love that song too - actually just listened to it last night on a date. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Ron & Sue. We love you guys!
Oh, my....the tears are flowing! Thank you to my wonderful daughter for 'hacking' my account! This was beautiful, and one of "our" songs. Thanks for the anniversary wishes!
Happy anniversary!!!
What beautiful photos...a couple very much still in love.
Love,
Patti
This is Precious!!! Way to go, Meghan. This is hacking at its best. :-)
Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Gorecki!!! This was such a beautiful post and the lyrics fit in so perfectly. May the Lord continue to bless you and your household!!!=)
Very sweet, Meghan! Love how Ron has this HUGE smile in every photo. He just beams! Great pictures!
Mrs. H
You look so happy and what a great accomplishment. God bless you both. Rebekah
Post a Comment