Sunday, May 9, 2010

Things...

... I love about my mom. Hello, Sara here. I have hijacked my mom's blog to tell you what I love about my mom! Here we go!

  • She is...pretty (the most beautiful woman in the entire world)
  • She is... amazingly creative! Crocheting, Quilting, knitting, cooking... a master of anything she does! (You should see her track record for making up better recipes for Chopped!)
  • She is... faithful, even in the toughest storm
  • She is... the best teacher in the entire universe! And who else can get up and hug their teacher whenever they want? Not anyone I can think of!
  • She is... THE BEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Happy Mothers Day Mom! Sorry for stealing your blog! I love you soooooooooooo much!

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

You both are so very blest to have each other. First off Sara I think this is a very special thing you did to put this on her blog and Sue how awsome is it that your children are growing up and calling you blessed...I love you all so much..
Jolyn

Sue said...

OH, Sara! You are so sweet! I love you, Honey!