We started this blog in December 2008 as a family blog....as another way to keep in touch with family and friends...and as a creative outlet for our thoughts...we love writing!
Now, my two lovely daughters have started their own blogs...with our blessings. They have proven to be responsible with their schoolwork and chores...helping with the menu planning and cooking....and....they love to write! I had to chuckle....each of their blogs so reflects their individual personalities....I have the most wonderful daughters! So, without further adieu...may I direct you to the newest Gorecki family blogs!
Meghan's Blog: http://justasiam-meghan.blogspot.com
Sara's Blog: http://scribblingsofsara.blogspot.com
Enjoy our newest "additions"! ~Sue~
1 comment:
I love their blogs, they are two very special young ladies. I love their open devotion to their family and the Lord. Give them a hug from Katie and I!
I look forward to reading the posts at your blog also, I love your recipes. Sadly Dan would never eat most of them, very picky.
Post a Comment