Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....

Last week, Meghan & Sara and I had the fun priviledge of going to see Irving Berlin's White Christmas performed at a local highschool. This is one of our very favorite movies, and to make the evening even more special...we were able to see it with good friends AND watch one of our dearest friends perform in it as well. Wonderful job, Miss Bella!!! The girls outside posing in front of the sign...from left: Arianna, Grace, Meghan, Tess, Michaela, Morgan and Sara
My beautiful daughters! I love doing special things with them...making memories...time seems to be going so fast...I blink and they are 14 and 16!

We were greeted by our friendly "elf", Tori...a friend of ours from church who was helping usher. Doesn't she make the perfect elf?!


Bella is dancing front and center with the long, flowing brown locks! She is a wonderful dancer, but she really looked professional out there!
Bella, on the right, singing with the chorus...
It is always so good to get together with "my" friends, too....like my friend Renee on the left, Marybeth (the proud Mama of Miss Bella!) in the middle, and me
The girls after the show. We all had such a wonderful time!!! Great job, Bella!!!!
A great way to start off our holiday, Christmas season! ~Sue~

4 comments:

Ella said...

It certainly looks like you had a wonderful time!

Michaela said...

I agree! Bella did a spectacular job!!!=D
Oh yeah, I've had "Happy holidays" in my head ever since Thursday...

Bella said...

Thank you all so much for coming! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you for all of the sweet compliments and the great pictures too!

Unknown said...

just wonderful!@..cute people..nice blog..Congrats!..smiles