First, I would like to say that I LOVE having my children's friends over! The laughter, the fun and conversations are great...and the memories are precious. Tonight was the girls "Clue" party! I think our friends the Hendersons created monsters by introducing us to "Clue"! LOL Origionally....our dear Gabrielle was going to be with us from Idaho, but she is currently serving her family at home, due to her brother's recent surgery...we miss you, Gabrielle!
Ok....mystery #1....what is the mysterious 'blob' in the bowl above you ask? Beautifully risen pizza dough! All the girls as well as Ronnie, Anna and our little friend, Luke made their own calzones.
The prep work...before folding!
Our budding chefs....this was so funny watching them all make these...and trying to roll/fold them and get them onto the cookie sheet! I was laughing so hard!

Ronnie and Luke working on their dough...

The girls with their culinary creations! Meghan, Sara, Sarah and Alaina
Our Peony...after licking the spoon from mixing up the brownies! My "sweet" girl!
The boys playing outside in the dark....David, Ronnie and Luke
Ronnie and David....cool story....David's mom and I found out we were expecting the same day, had the same due date...and delivered same day, same hospital only hours apart. Her husband wheeled her and the baby down to visit us just a couple hours after Ronnie was born...and friends ever since.
The "clue" party! The cast of characters.....left to right....Miss Scarlett (Alaina), Colonel Mustard (Sarah Elaine), Miss White (Meghan), Miss Green (Michaela), Miss Peacock (Morgan) and Professor Plum (our Sara).
Ok....mystery #1....what is the mysterious 'blob' in the bowl above you ask? Beautifully risen pizza dough! All the girls as well as Ronnie, Anna and our little friend, Luke made their own calzones.
The prep work...before folding!
Our budding chefs....this was so funny watching them all make these...and trying to roll/fold them and get them onto the cookie sheet! I was laughing so hard!
Ronnie and Luke working on their dough...

The girls with their culinary creations! Meghan, Sara, Sarah and Alaina
Our Peony...after licking the spoon from mixing up the brownies! My "sweet" girl!
The boys playing outside in the dark....David, Ronnie and Luke
Ronnie and David....cool story....David's mom and I found out we were expecting the same day, had the same due date...and delivered same day, same hospital only hours apart. Her husband wheeled her and the baby down to visit us just a couple hours after Ronnie was born...and friends ever since.
The "clue" party! The cast of characters.....left to right....Miss Scarlett (Alaina), Colonel Mustard (Sarah Elaine), Miss White (Meghan), Miss Green (Michaela), Miss Peacock (Morgan) and Professor Plum (our Sara).~What a fun evening! The laughter, the fun...all the kids having fun at all the same time. What better way to spend a Friday night than with your friends, have fun. I love having them here! Almost time for bed...tomorrow....bonfire and/or game night with friends! Another memory to make. God bless! ~Sue~
3 comments:
That dough looks suspicious - it must contain GLUTEN!!!! Rick is appalled! LOL!
Oh, what fun! You know I wish I was there.....and pictures don't quite cut it.....but maybe someday!
I tell you, you people really know how to have fun. Oh, we would love to be at one of your 'parties'!!!
Love seeing the pics of you all, what an adorable family you have!
God Bless,
Judy
Post a Comment