Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sabbath Rest....Surrender All....

I know that the Lord has been speaking to me lately about our lives....especially how we spend our time, and who's opinions matter to us the most...today at church, we sang the following song in worship, and it touched me so much I wanted to post the lyrics here....hope everyone has a very blessed Sabbath today!!! ~Sue~



Surrender All


Take all I am, Lord and all that I cling to

You are my Savior I owe everything to

Take all the treasures that lie in my storehouse

They cannot follow when I enter Your house


So I...surrender all to You

I...surrender all


Take all my cravings for vain recognition

fleshly indulgence and worldly ambition

I want so much Lord, to make you my focus

To serve You in secret, and never be noticed


So I...surrender all to You

I...surrender all


Take all my hunger, for all that's forbidden

Every desire, and sin I keep hidden

Search me and know me, I want to bring to You

a life that is holy, and sanctified thru You...


Rich Dalmas, Sovereign Grace Music

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Well said, Mrs. Gorecki. :) Have a blessed/ rested Lord's Day. All of you are in my prayers....

Judy Kay said...

Oh! I would have loved to be in service with you this morning, how I miss worship, hopefully soon we'll find our church home!
Thanks for this, I love the Sovereign sp?
Grace music!
Love ya dear sister,
Judy

Dayna said...

Wow! Very convicting lyrics! Thanks, Sue.

Miss ya!

Tia said...

My cousin sings that on the Worship God CD :)