Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you.
1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Saturday, August 22, 2009
New blog background...
Sounds silly, I know, but that last background was too bright for me...ok for summer, but I AM longing for FALL!!! This is called "warm cider"....sounded and looks perfect to me! ~Sue~
Very pretty. And I'm with you on the longing for fall. IT's my most favorite season. But you know what follows fall, right? Winter...and all those barren trees.
NO NO please don't wish fall upon us already I'm having a hard time thinking labor day will be here and not 4th of july... I very much dislike ohio winters...they get longer and longer....UHKKKKK But I do Love the background just not ready for it.....
6 comments:
That's exactly the reason I changed my background to an Autumn-ish one, too, lol!
Love,
Bekah
Very pretty. And I'm with you on the longing for fall. IT's my most favorite season. But you know what follows fall, right? Winter...and all those barren trees.
Anyhow, beautiful template!!
Love,
Patti
NO NO please don't wish fall upon us already I'm having a hard time thinking labor day will be here and not 4th of july... I very much dislike ohio winters...they get longer and longer....UHKKKKK But I do Love the background just not ready for it.....
love you,
Jolyn
That template is certainly lovely......fall....maybe I could visit then =)
Lovely, Mrs. G. simply lovely! :) Are you really ready for fall/school busyness to start, though?? ;)
Mmmm. Warm cider!
Post a Comment