Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Mall Crawl

Birthday Girl At the Galleria!Gabrielle in a magenta dress... gorgeaus!
Gabrielle and I in Anthropoligy (We had on matching dresses)
MY NEW SNEAKERS! Such a steal, only $4.00!


Sweet Little Peonie :)
Today, after church, we went to the Galleria Mall and had a great lunch at Panera Bread. I got 1/2 tuna salad sandwhich and chicken noodle soup and it was yummy :)
Then we browsed around (as everything was wayyyyy out of our price ranges) and then we just chatted :) It was an amazingly fun day and was quite the memorie maker. Remember, footloose pasket??? LOL

2 comments:

Patti said...

You're right...great deal on the sneakers. Only thing is, I'm NOT a sneaker person, so I'm not jealous of your deal.

thanks for posting the photos. I love seeing pictures of my girl every day.

sounds like a fun day!

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Hey, I was there! Nice to see you all, and nice to meet you, Gabrielle!