Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Sincerest Apoligies and an UH-OH!

First things first: I am sorry I have been a 'ghost writer' lately... in fact since June 29th! Yikers... anyways, I have been soooooo busy! One of my closest friends, Autumn, was here for a week back in June, then after that I have been working 3+ days a week babysitting, getting together with friends, parties, and plans! *sigh* We have just been so busy! I will be even busier this week and next week:
  • Today: Babysitting 9:00 AM-???, Shopping for dance clothes
  • 7-10: Babysitting 11:30-2:30 PM, getting together w/ a friend, maybe
  • 7-11: FREE
  • 7-12: Church, Dinner w/ friends
  • DANCE CAMP (7-13 through 7-17)
  • 7-15: Airport to pick up my Great Aunt Joan
  • 7-16: Babysitting
  • 7-17: DANCE CAMP SHOW FINALE

Thats it so far.... we are so busy! But I'll find time to write somehow! On to the UH-OH in the title: Meghan is sick! She has had a fever since yesterday morning and is feeling horrible. So please pray for her :)

2 comments:

Ella said...

I feel like smiling =) Maybe because you called yourself a ghost writer. I have been even worse than you have =)

Morgan said...

Poor Meghan! Please tell her I will be praying for her...our family has the same exact thing, and I beleive I am coming down with it as well! Does this mean that your trip will be postponed or was that next week?