This Monday I start DANCE CAMP!
I am super duper excited, especially because my friend, Bella will be doing it too! I just bought new dance clothes that fit the guidelines: black leotard, black dance skirt, white leggings, and new ballet shoes. I AM SO READY TO START TODAY, but it doesn't start till monday :( I thought I would post about the basics of ballet: positions, proper atire, and just normal pictures of Anna and I :)
I am super duper excited, especially because my friend, Bella will be doing it too! I just bought new dance clothes that fit the guidelines: black leotard, black dance skirt, white leggings, and new ballet shoes. I AM SO READY TO START TODAY, but it doesn't start till monday :( I thought I would post about the basics of ballet: positions, proper atire, and just normal pictures of Anna and I :)
Peeking from the plants :) 
Anna striking an 'attitude pose'

A Tripod+camera timer= self shots!
Anna in an adorable pose :)
You need to know the 5 basic positions (By the way, my friend Bella would know alot more about this then me, but ya'll are stuck with me. D-E-A-L)
FIRST POSITION
SECOND POSITION

THIRD POSITION

FOURTH POSITION

FIFTH POSITION
~Right now I am going to walk over to McDonalds and have a cool treat... then do 40 crunches, 60 leg ups, and Walk Away The Pounds to work it all off :) Ciao!
3 comments:
These are very cute, Sara! You're outfit is great! The skirt is cute, too! Did you get it all at Stayin' Alive? Tell Anna that her positions look very nice! (I especially like her third position. :) ) I'm sure she'll be well prepared for the Kindergarten class. :) See you tomarrow!
Wow I sure miss the days when my Autumn did this. Enjoy your camp this week. Look at little sweet Anna..
Love you,
Aunt Jolyn
Anna is so adorable in those pics!
Have a super duper fun time at ballet camp! :D
Post a Comment