Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Horse is A Horse...

Today Autumn and I went on a trail ride! Yay! It was so much fun and we had good horses! Here are some pictures:
Autumn and I with a horse field in the background :)
Autumn and I waiting to ride

Autumn and I ready to start!


Me (Sara) On Lumpy



~Autumn On Bugly~

5 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I LOVE going on trail rides. They're so much fun :)

Ella said...

What fun! I haven't done that in, like, ten years =)

Author at 661 said...

I'm so glad you're putting those jeans to good use!

How do you and Autumn know each other?

Michae; said...

It looks like you girls had fun! Has Autumn ever ridden a horse before?

Michaela said...

Um, sorry. I pushed a weird button (accidentally!) while finishing my last comment and my name isn't completely there. Typical Michaela!
(You don't have to publish this commnent....:)