~Just some odds and ends from our day....it was actually, sort of a "fractured" day today. Lots of different things going on all day. It started off with my brother-in-law dropping Ty off this morning.
He is so cute...hard to believe he will 1 year old in only 6 more weeks!
Sara has been praying for a 6 month old little boy named Stellan who suffers from heart disease. As she was playing playdough with Ronnie and Anna this morning, you can see who was on her heart! She actually wrote a paper and gave a speech about what Stellan suffers from....'Super Ventricular Tacchiacardia'
Two books we've been pouring over....starting to become a reality!
Ron and Ronnie working hard together on the wood for the frames. Ronnie learns so much from his dad! As a car was going down the road, he said it sounded like it needed new brakes! He is definitely his father's son!
I loved this one! We have pictures of Ronnie 'building' things with his dad since he was around 1 year old....I'm so grateful that Ron knows how to do so many things and can teach Ronnie.
This one is for my herb garden....Ronnie was so proud!
Two rectangular 4x8 foot beds ready to be filled with dirt and plants. Now to keep the deer away!
I don't know why I posted this...Ronnie's ant farm. It is so cool...and we are all enjoying watching them and observing how they work.
Ah....my little corner of the world! My new 'MaryJanes Farm' magazine....the new 'Above Rubies' magazine as well...and a chenille afghan I'm crocheting for a bridal shower gift using my homemade cedar hook.
He is so cute...hard to believe he will 1 year old in only 6 more weeks!
Sara has been praying for a 6 month old little boy named Stellan who suffers from heart disease. As she was playing playdough with Ronnie and Anna this morning, you can see who was on her heart! She actually wrote a paper and gave a speech about what Stellan suffers from....'Super Ventricular Tacchiacardia'
Two books we've been pouring over....starting to become a reality!
Ron and Ronnie working hard together on the wood for the frames. Ronnie learns so much from his dad! As a car was going down the road, he said it sounded like it needed new brakes! He is definitely his father's son!
I loved this one! We have pictures of Ronnie 'building' things with his dad since he was around 1 year old....I'm so grateful that Ron knows how to do so many things and can teach Ronnie.
This one is for my herb garden....Ronnie was so proud!
Two rectangular 4x8 foot beds ready to be filled with dirt and plants. Now to keep the deer away!
I don't know why I posted this...Ronnie's ant farm. It is so cool...and we are all enjoying watching them and observing how they work.
Ah....my little corner of the world! My new 'MaryJanes Farm' magazine....the new 'Above Rubies' magazine as well...and a chenille afghan I'm crocheting for a bridal shower gift using my homemade cedar hook.~And....these were just a few of the odds and ends of our day! Meghan helped me do some laundry, both girls helped with Ronnie, Anna and Ty....Sara babysat for a couple of hours, while Meghan helped with dinner.....now, after our second kefir smoothie of the day....it's early to bed for everyone! Happy Dreams!!! ~Sue~
2 comments:
Aw, I LOVE the pictures of Ronnie and Mr. G!!! So cute! Mommy and I love Mary Janes Farm and Above Rubies magazines!!! You girls are SO related to Mommy and me, haha!!
Love,
Bekah:)
Oh, I love all your pics, what a sweet family you have.
I've been reading the new Mary Janes Farm also and we got our new Above Rubies last week, I always read it from front to back as soon as it arrives! I just love reading everything in there, we've been getting them for years.
My library doesn't have the book you recommended so I'll be purchasing it on Amazon, can't wait to read it!
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, still praying for you all!
Judy
Post a Comment