We're going to see the Duggars! Monday, June 1st Mum, Meghan, & I will be taking a small road trip out to Cranton, Ohio to see the Duggars talk/sing in a church. I am so stinking excited! We will be staying with one of Mum's old friends from grade school, who is graciously extending hospitality to us while we are there.
We watch the Duggars every time they have a new episode and love them! We are so like-minded with them and love seeing them and what they do... now we get to actually listen to them and possibly get them to sign our copy of their book, "20 and counting"
In other news, the Pittsburgh Penguins just sent the Carolina Hurricanes home for the season and are diving into the official Stanley Cup Playoffs. We will either play Detroit Red Wings (who won last year) or the Chicago Blackhawks... my dad is high fiving Ronnie, whose smile is bigger then the stanley cup itself. Yay! I really want them to win, however this means more 'hockey nights'... oh well, Meghan and I played cards so we had fun. I won by 20 points :)
Today, after reading the Duggar book while eating lunch (multi-tasking, gotta love it!), I was struck at how every older child has one, two or even three younger 'buddies'. Granted, we don't have nearly as many children as they do, but we sort of do the buddy thing already: brownies and the blueberries. Meghan, Ronnie, and his blue bear are on the Blueberry Team, and Anna and I are on the Brownies Team; We are thinking of having a Gorecki Olympics this summer against the two teams :) I'll letcha know how that goes :)
Well, it's off to bed cause Ty is coming tomorrow morning and we need to wake up bright and early. Goodnight readers!
4 comments:
I PICKED UP THE TICKETS AND WE ARE SO VERY EXCITED FOR THE DAY, AND ARE OVERNIGHTER... WOW SEE YOU SOON.
LOVE YOU,
JOLYN AUTUMN AND LINDA
YAY!!! :D Have the time of your lives! Both Morgs and I are expecting to hear lots of stories. ;)
I have watched the Duggar's show on TLC. Have fun.
I had to make a new blog, I'm trying to see if it will solve a problem...
I hope it works!
Here is the link: www.megan-asimplegirlsdiary.blogspot.com
~Megan
Post a Comment