Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Things...

I was tagged by Lydia, over at Seller of Purple, so I thought I would list twenty random things about me... this will be hard :)

  1. I rarely wear shoes in the summer, and when I do, they're flip flops
  2. I LOVE Thai Rice Soup Bowls from Trader Joes (The ones with the oil, seasoning, and veggie flake packets that you pour water into...)
  3. I just recently figured out that QWERTY in Veggietales are the first six letters on a computer keyboard :o)
  4. I love riding horses
  5. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies (Especially Dial M for Murder)
  6. I buy alot of my clothes at a thrift store
  7. I play no sports...
  8. I am most comfortable in PJ pants and a hoodie, with knock-off Ugg boots.
  9. I sing in the shower really really loud!
  10. I am currently reading Whirlwind by Cathy Marie Hake and am LOVING IT!
  11. My sister and I have reading nights when, at 9:00 PM sharp, we make raspberry tea and along with that and lemon biscotti, we read our books. It is super fun sister time :)
  12. I love antiquing with friends
  13. I have never broken a bone
  14. Meghan and I have pen pals in WA state named Megan and Melissa and I was almost named Melissa before birth!
  15. I stink at thinking of random things
  16. I love playing Wii Tennis
  17. We have gotten 4 total awards on our blogs :)
  18. I am so happy right now
  19. Meghan and I just got matching bedspreads for our rooms for $13
  20. I am done, and now I am going to go to a antique store with Lane and Dani!

I now tag:

  • Tia
  • Dani
  • Bekah
  • McKenzie Elizabeth
  • Marissa

HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You were tagged! I love reading those Random Things about You things! That is really interesting about Qwerty. Now I know how to spell his name! :)

Anonymous said...

WII tennis is AWESOME!! I'm a lot better on screen then on court, unfortunetly. :D Actually...come to think of it, I'm not that great at either, but it's fun!

Tia said...

Hey Sara :) Thanks for tagging me, I'll try to see if I can do it :)