My little sister, Anna, has always had trouble swallowing her food. She also has snored all her life. My mom looked inside her mouth at her tonsils, and was blown away by how big they were! My mom took her to an ear, nose and throat specialist so they could tell her us if she needed her tonsils out. They took one look at her and said, "She needs her tonsils and adenoids out soon. How's April 24th sound to you?" Now for a 4 year old little girl, this can (and probablywill be quite scary for her) so I am asking for your prayers. Also, we found out that our friend's little boy, Luke, needs the same thing done! So they are going to go get bloodwork done together (the poor things!) and then get a 'special treat'... they'll enjoy. that :)
Things to Pray For:
- That Anna would know that the Lord is with her all the time
- That the surgery would go fine and that nothing would go wrong
- That she wouldn't be in too much pain afterwards...
Thank You For Praying for Little Anna!
4 comments:
Of course, Sara! We will definetely be in prayer for Anna and Luke. hopefully, everything will work out okay. If there is anything we can do for you guys just let us know! We love you guys. Tell Anna I said "Hi" and that we are praying for her. :)
Poor little thing. Four is pretty small to have to go through that! I will say a prayer for her.
I "stumbled" across your blog today!
McKenzie Elizabeth
Awww! That is so sad! I will definitly pray for Anna. If there is anythingwe can do (like bring you a meal or something) please call us, and we will be more then glad to help!
I will defindently pray for her! Thats a lot for a four year old to have to go through!
Lydia
Post a Comment