I hate this sickness...
After Ronnie and Anna woke up, I got up with them so Meghan and Mum could sleep awhile. After watching The Incredibles, we played paper dolls and my mom came down. She was not feeling well at all, so she went back to bed while we watched The Ballad of Little Joe for a little sunday school lesson. It was so cute, with Anna and Ronnie commenting at different moments and playing 'Bolt'... we saw it a few weeks ago and they still enjoy playing the movie :)
After we played awhile, I made lunch while they watched The Game Plan on the couch. They were pretty good so far, and then my parents got up so I am typing this up then going to watch The Music Man w/ my mom and Ronnie. Adieu les amis, et priez pour nous!
3 comments:
Oh wow, Sara. That's so sweet of you to be helping your mom and Meghan out! Yes, sickness is not fun... Are you feeling better, then? I'll be praying for you all. :)
Hope your family gets to feeling better soon!
Lydia
I hope it ends soon as well! It's so sad we couldn't have Maidens...but it definitly wouldn't have been fun without you girls!
Post a Comment