Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Another one bites the dust....
(now that Queen song will be stuck in my head all day!) Anyway...Little Miss Anna woke up around 1:20am and proceeded to be up and "pluking" until almost 5am....I really thought she already had this, but I guess hers was mucus from her cough....because this was different! She emptied her belly and just woke up a little while ago...as did I. (sigh....) I suppose my plans for the day will be shortened again....one of these days we'll all be back into a routine, the house and laundry will be caught up and we'll be HEALTHY again! Off for more Gatorade! Have a blessed day! ~Sue~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gatorade...??? Does that help??
When we're sick, it helps replace the electrolytes better than water and is better tolerated, so to speak. We only drink it when we're sick though! :O)
Oh no! I'm sorry she's sick now:( I hope you all get to feeling better soon! Hopefully the bug will leave soon, I think it's outstayed its welcome;) Not that it was welcome in the first place;)
*Gasping in shock and horror*
OH NO!!!!!! :( We're still praying......
Thank you all!
Your continued prayers have been extremely helpful, so keep'em comin! LOL Now my dad has it, so
P-R-A-Y!
What does this mean??!!! That's terrble...hopefully Anna just has mucas or something...I'll pray.
Ooooooo that makes sense! Gatorade is great for working out too. Even though there is a bunch of sugar in it. It revives you better than water does. Even though I'm in water... lol
Post a Comment