I love 'Love' don't you? Not just a friend or family member's love, but Christ's love he shows to us each day. John 14:23 says, "Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." How amazing to know that the Lord God accepts us and loves us so much, all the time! What an awesome God we love and serve!
On a slightly less deep level, I have another giveaway for y'all! These are home made jewelry sets for, of course, valentines day! We also have a guest giver, Lainey! She is one of our latest followers, a dear friend, and a jewelry maker extraordinaire! She generously donated a pair of earrings, while I made a necklace/earrings set. Sorry, but there are no clip on earrings in this one... sorry! Same as last time, just comment and you will automatically be entered. If you have a blog, you have a chance to earn an extra entry: make a post about the giveaway, then tell all your friends! We will enter your name twice if you do that. Here are the pictures of the jewelry!
The giveaway also has designer earrings, made by none other than a sponsor, Lainey's Lovely Beads who makes lovely jewelry. These are called Cotton Candy Love.
5 comments:
I'm entering!!
-Sarah
Hello Sara!
If it's okay to enter on both give-aways, then I'm entering! :)
Thanks!
~Bella
Hey Sara!
Here I am as promised! :) Please enter both Morgan and I into your give away. Thanks!
P.S. Should I do a separate entry for Morgs or is this okay??
could you do a seperate entry for Morgs? That way I can look at a glance and see how many people entered
Sure Sara!
"I" would love to enter, please! ;)
~Michaela
Post a Comment