Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lori! We love you!

Happy 42nd birthday to my beautiful sister, Lori! Remember when everyone would ask YOU if the groundhog saw his shadow?!Here is Lori, 1968 at one year old...Ty really looks like Lori in this picture!




Here she is at her birthday party Saturday night








My Dad....can you guess who I look like?! ( My mom is blond and blue eyed!)





Not the best picture, but Ronnie took this one of me and my youngest sister, Pam...he didn't do too badly! ( at least he didn't cut our heads off like the one my Dad took!)

Four beautiful girls! My Meghan, my Sara, my niece Tina and my little one Anna.

3 handsome men! My Dad, Ronnie and Ron.


This is the "other" sister, Debbie! She has been a family friend since 1973! I like to say that Lori and I were best friends...until she met Debbie in kindergarten! Oh, how Debbie makes us laugh!

Meghan and Aunt Lori. I gave Lori salad tongs handmade of black walnut wood by our friends, the Gardners. Lori is ordering a wooden salad bowl to match, she loved them so much!

Anna and Ty...he loves her so much and always has a smile for her!

My brother-in-law, Todd and his lovely mother, Denise!


All the kids had a great time playing Wii. Here is my nephew Shayne doing soccer.

Oh, my goodness...how Debbie and I laughed!!!! Hey, Deb...can you hear me....can you hear me now?!


~We all had such a good time celebrating Lori's birthday! Lot's of great food! Cheddar beer dip, artichoke dip, veggies, mini-pepperoni rolls, minestrone soup, yummy buffalo chicken balls (from food network), wings, cake and custard. My little ones were so tired, that we left Lori's at 7:15pm and they were sound asleep in bed by 8pm! We had a great time!


~Happy Birthday, Lori! May the Lord bless you abundantly in the coming year!!! We love you so much! ~Sue~

1 comment:

Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Lori!! You have a fabulous sister (but you already knew that, didn't you?). I look forward to meeting you (and Sue!!) one day. Glad you liked the salad tongs.

Sue, I suppose you were thrilled with the Steeler win!! Lots of hooting and hollering in your house, no doubt!! Actually, that last ten minutes had to have lots of cheering and groaning.

Blessings on your day.

Love,
Patti