I was 'tagged' by my wonderful friend Bekah to post fifteen random things about myself...at least two of them will be the same as her's! So here goes:
15 Random Things About Myself
1. I still sleep with a stuffed Poohbear at night :)
2. I LOVE COFFEE!!! Not some yucky weak stuff. I love strong coffee. Starbucks, specifically. :)3. I am obsessed with old movies! Not only old movies as a whole, but specifically musicals. And even more specifically, MGM musicals-they were the best in my opinion.
4. One of my nicknames is 'Boo Boo.' I have no idea why.
5. In one summer when I was younger, I fell off my bike, scrapped both my elbows and my right knee very badly. That same summer, I fell off of a scooter and scraped my elbows and knees again! And still have scars to prove it.
6. I love to write but I cannot discipline myself to faithfully write in a journal everyday. I could blog or write stories and articles 'till doomsday' but I not in a journal!
7. I am incredibly sentimental and cry at the silliest things. I cry when guys cry in movies (especially Willie in Love's Enduring Promise!) I cry at tender father-daughter moments (end of Love's Enduring Promise) and really, really sad moments, too. :)
8. I was born on my maternal grandfather's birthday. He turned fifty one the year I was born.
9. I am incredibly sentimental and romantic. For instance, I fancied a Victorian looking marriage certificate at an antique shop but I am a cheapskate so I didn't buy it. However, my wonderful mother bought it for me and gave it to me for Christmas.
10. My 'Castle in the Air' (I've been reading Little Women lately) is to be happily married, a homemaker with lots of children.
11. I still have a plastic Barney toy that I've had since infancy. Right now he's in my room with a broken arm until I can hot glue it back on. Anna took a fancy to it, left it on the floor and Sara stepped on it.
12. I love music! For the most part, any genre except: rap, R&B, rock, hard rock, etc. I also love to adapt musical scores so I can play them on the piano. I play the chords and the melody so I kind of cheat. :-P
13. I used to sing in the shower when I was younger. I loved old movies with Kathryn Grayson (a beautiful actress/singer of MGM musicals) so I imitated her in our downstairs shower. However, my family loathed hearing it. The light switch for that bathroom was outside the bathroom on the wall right next to the door frame so if my singing got on anyone's nerves, Sara would shut off the light. I stopped quickly then!
14. I had braces for about a year and a half to two years. I still wear retainers and haven't lost them yet!
15. There are.....six months and eighteen days until my sixteenth birthday. A birthday I've looked forward to since I was little. :)
2 comments:
I am a sentimental person as well! I cry in every movie it seems. Especially when good-byes are said or someone dies. Like I bawled in "A Walk to Remember" And I got teary-eyed in "Love's Enduring Promise" and "Love's Unfolding Dream.".....and even "Love's Undending Legacy."
Yep. I cry!
Starbucks is great, isn't it? But it is expensive!
LOL!
Starbucks is wonderful! My cousin used to work there and gave us free bags of Starbucks coffee because she didn't like coffee!
I cry ALOT! I was watching the end of Love's Enduring Promise and just could. not. stop. crying!!! I was sobbing and then laughing at myself. :-P
Post a Comment