Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Dani!
Happy birthday to you!
God's blessings on you!
God's blessings on you!
God's blessings on Dani,
God's blessings on you!----
---So went Mum, Sara and I singing into the telephone this afternoon. :)
Today our beautiful and wonderful friend Danielle turned seventeen!!!!

She is such a wonderful friend to all of us and we've been friends since 1999-TEN YEARS!!!


It has been such a pleasure getting to know her, making memories together and watching her grow in the Lord. I am so blessed to know her and be her friend all these years. I hope we have many more years to come, Dani, and that we'll look back on our girlhood years and laugh. :) At our **ahem** 'lists,' giggling, teasing, memorable birthdays, our worries, eating half a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough while laughing and talking that one afternoon... :)
We can look back and thank the Lord for the hard times in our lives, the good times, the sad times. You are a wonderful friend, Dani and I love you so much! Happy bithday my dear!
Here are just a few pictures:
She and I went to our first formal together-that will always be a memory. :)

Here she is getting ready for the formal. :) She looked gorgeous!

Our 'Christine Daae' from the costume party this past fall

Friends Forever! :) L to R: Laina, Sarah, Danielle, Sara and Me

Love you!

~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~~~~

2 comments:

imove92 said...

Oh my gosh meghan! THank you so much! I cried as I read your post and looked at your pictures. You are so special to me. I am so greatful for your unconditional frindship and love. You are such an amazing girl. friend. person. I love you SOO much! Thank you!

sarah elaine said...

That picture of Laney, me, Danielle, Sara, and Meghan is cute! Except for the fact that I looked INCREDIBLY slouched... :P