*Updated: This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be picked Friday January 30th 2009,Thanks to all who entered!*

*
Trumpet Blast* Hear me, hear me: My Simple Blessed Life is hosting it's very first give-away! I am so excited! This is the very first thing we ourselves are giving away to a random commenter who comments on this post. What we are giving away: a tangerine bracelet (L, XL), a pair of orange earrings, and a pair of clip-on orange earrings. These are completely original, made my me especially for you readers! One lucky commenter will win this homemade, "Tangerine Blossom Set" so hurry and comment! Giveaway ends January 3oth, 2009 which gives you 5 days to comment. Here are the pictures of what you could win:

The bracelet is slightly large, but if you're careful it won't fall off... I love the color!

These are the clip-on earrings. They remind me of Gatorade somehow... these turned out awesome!

These are the earrings I made out of normal earring posts. They aren't very big and are quite nice.
So if you're interested, comment and email me at: sara(dot)gorecki(at)gmail(dot)com with your address so we can ship it to you. By the way, select your preference: pierced or clip-on. Have fun, and I hope people comment!
13 comments:
Heyy
I'm commenting =)
Hi Sara!
Wow! What beautiful beads and wonderful skill! I'd love to enter! :)
~Bella
P.S.-Where did you get the clip on earing posts?
Cool!
I got the clip-ons at Michaels craft store... glad you like them!
They are sooo pretty, Sara! Did you make them from the beads you got for your birthday? I love the color too- orange rocks! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
- Michaela
Hi Sara!
Those are sooo beautiful! I am definetely (sp?) entering! That was a great idea!
-Morgan W.
hey sara
Ooh, consider this my entry!! =)
Hello again Sara! Okay,sorry about the email! Can you please enter me into your contest? (hopefully that is what I am supposed to do :)) Thank you my dear friend!
-Morgan W.
Hey Sarah,
The jewelrey looks sweet. Just like a juicy tangerine. I love to bead it's one of my favorite things to do. Say hi to Meghan for me.
Megan N.;)
hey Sara, I love the braclet and earings. I would love to enter.
Enter Me, Enter me! It looks so cute!
Cool Jewelry! This is totally my entry!
Post a Comment