
One of my greatest blessings...my wonderful hubby! After 22 years together, he is still (and always will be) my special guy...my world revolves around him...and my children.
These are just 3 of my blessings...Ronnie, Anna, and my incredibly cute nephew, Ty in the middle! In our house, we call ourselves the "Ty Fanclub"...when he is here, none of us can concentrate on anything else...he is that cute! The most alert, nebby baby I've ever seen...wants to look at everything at the same time....just thought this was too cute...had to post!

These are just 3 of my blessings...Ronnie, Anna, and my incredibly cute nephew, Ty in the middle! In our house, we call ourselves the "Ty Fanclub"...when he is here, none of us can concentrate on anything else...he is that cute! The most alert, nebby baby I've ever seen...wants to look at everything at the same time....just thought this was too cute...had to post! I am blessed...I have all that I need! ~Sue~
1 comment:
Oh, Mrs. Gorecki, what a lovely family you have!
I am so blessed to know your lovely daughter, Meghan. I feel so close to her, we're more like sisters and I love all of you too. You all feel like another family to me, even though we've never met face to face, hopefully one day we will!
Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures!
God bless!
~Bekah
Post a Comment