Sunday nights aren't really active, maybe a nice movie night at home. When we went to see the lights at Hartwood acres, I was excited and so were Ronnie and Anna! We were on the way when we passed our old neighborhood. We decided to swing by and see my friend who I haven't seen for months! She came and slept over and we had a blast! Lissa and I have known each other since birth and it was like things hadn't changed at all! Here are some pictures from our visit:
~Sara~
3 comments:
Hey Sara it is Julia. I am so glad that you're family has a blog! It made me happy to read that you got to spend time with some old friends! Hope you'll have time to visit me with your busy scheldue! Just kidding well see ya later! Have a great Christmas!
Hello, Miss Jewls! We are loving having a family blog! And...we will be over to see you real soon...as soon as Ronnie heals a little bit more from his surgery. We'll be seeing you soon for Christmas...I'll bet you are crocheting your little fingers off, if I know you! Thanks for commenting, Jul! ~Aunt Suzie~
Hello!!! I am very glad that you came over on Saturday!!! It was a lot of fun to see you guys again! I am glad that Ronnie could play with Timmy and that Maggie and I could play with Anna!!!
Love,
Julia
Post a Comment