Monday, July 9, 2012

4th July 2012 (and Hubby's 50th Birthday!!!)

50 years old...if it wasn't so incredibly hot here, I would go in the attic and dig out a picture from my husband's 25th birthday party...the first of his Fourth of July birthday's that we celebrated together....(but again...it's way too hot up there!)

All of these years between 25 and 50....thru 4 children, even more job changes, moving, working night-turn, homeschooling and my illnesses...many of life's challenges....I love this man.  I love him so much more now than 25 years ago...so

Happy Birthday, Honey!!!  Looking forward to 25 more birthdays with you!

My brother-in-law, Todd, puts on the BEST fireworks display  every year....shoots them off right over our heads...and every year they get better and better!  We are so blessed to have our own 'private' show!
Celebrated over my sister, Lori's house this year....as Ron and my nephew Ty shared a party (Ty is born on July 5th)
Ron and his mom..



25 years of "fireworks" with this man!

"Spidey!"

The birthday "celebrities"!




Grammy and her girls...



No comments: