(sigh) I think I still can't quite believe it...both of my oldest daughters have graduated from our homeschool. I marvel when I think back and remember all the fears I had...not knowing the end from the beginning...but my Heavenly Father knew...and will continue to guide our family as we continue on this homeschooling journey He has set before us...for 10 more years. No fear now...just joy!
Our Sara 'Sunshine'...graduated very early at 16...when we started she was so young, but has always been a determined little girl and anything her older sister did, she insisted on doing also...so she started homeschooling when she had just turned 4 years old....and skipped ahead a grade right before starting her highschool years. We are so proud of her!
As we enter this new season of life with Sara...we trust that the Lord will indeed, open doors...lead and guide her as she trusts Him for her future....we love you, Sara Catherine!!!!! Love, Mum and Dad













