Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photo shoot fun...

One of the things that my older girls have loved to do for years now is 'photo shoot's with friends....and yesterday was no exception....what a fun, beautiful day enjoying the gifts of friendship and God's creation!  (I am loving my new camera...seeing beauty everywhere thru new eyes...now to really study how best to use it!)

Beautiful friends...beautiful surroundings...enjoying God's gifts!




Ronnie loves nature!  If there is water or "critters" around, I can't keep him away!

finding minnows...and watching dragon flies...

My precious, beautiful baby girl!


Loved her freckles so much I HAD to take a picture!

Sisters of the heart...Meghan & Gabrielle

Loves to pose!

My beautiful Sara and beautiful Michaela....Grad photos (the purpose of this photo shoot)...a long Grad post to come....Can't believe how fast they grow up...my 2nd graduate...thank goodness I still have 2 younger precious children to enjoy learning and exploring at home with!
These 2...Michaela and my Meghan...precious friends forever!