Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We has such a wonderful Mother's Day!  I was feeling particularly poorly for a few days...and doing way too much...and bemoaning the fact that my old camera had broken...yes, it was old and only 7 mexapixels...but I LOVE pictures/memories so it was very important to me...and lo and behold....I opened a new camera for Mother's Day!!! (with 16 megapixels and 10x zoom!!!)   So very excited!  Thank you to my precious family for giving me a very, very special Mother's Day!  I love you all so much!

My precious children....

As Anna says "snuggle hugs" with my Peony...

My only son...growing up so very fast!

Our graduate of the year!!!

My first born, all grown up daughter...

with Grandma Ro Ro....

With my mom....Grammy!

Love this one of my mom and I...

It rained all day...a chilly, steady rain...but Anna brightened every minute!

The kids loved checking out the tons of fish and tadpoles in Grammy & Buppy's pond...the rain didn't stop them!

two grandmothers...honored for Mother's Day.....