Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching up...

Try to play "catch up" on this blog...I've really waffled about WHY I blogged...and what I missed when I didn't blog...who read it, and what it means to me...in trying to simplify our lives...stay off the internet more, while utilizing the laptop...I think I've found that I missed this little space...writing my thoughts and journaling our lives.  

So I think this little blog is going to be a little bit different...I would like it to be a photo journal...sort of like a family photograph album...instead of thinking of themes or topics to blog about...each one will be simply be dated for each day...makes it much simpler for me.

Also...I'm turning off comments...one of the things that used to bother me was remembering to 'look' for comments...and I was terrible about responding...but I love to get emails, so if any of you would like to jot me a little note thru email, you can find that under my profile. I DO answer email. (smile) 

So...back to journaling for our family...I hope that someday my children and grandchildren will look back on this and smile...especially when they hear the stories about their crazy "Baba".  (that would be me, someday...)
This young man captured my heart this year!  This is our dear friend, Howard....he stayed with us for a little while this winter.  How blessed by the Lord we were to have him with us!  He's now a part of our family!


Hunger Games...midnight premiere...'nough' said?!  


Lots of losing teeth...growing up and doll playing for Miss Anna....

Our hero!  Ronnie custom designed his own Lego Hero for his birthday...lots of designing and building going on this winter for Mr. Ronnie....

More updates as I get to them...then simple journaling of our days.....~Sue~