Well...over the holidays, I'm sad to say, that I only made 2 hats...between my RA and Fibro in major flares, just making memories happen for our family was about all I had in me. I am still working on my nieces afghan...although it is slow until these flares are under control. I did promise my little one, Anna, that I would make her a hat...with a couple stripes she said...and ear flaps...and braids...and a tassel...so that is what I am working on finishing right now...in warm wool. Hopefully, next week I'll have a picture of Anna IN the hat! LOL The little ones and I started a nightly read-aloud of 'Little Men'. I wasn't sure at first if both my son and daughter would like it...and it is rather old fashioned, but it is quickly becoming much beloved by all of us.
Enjoying the fiber and the fire tonight with temperatures in the low single digits. Keep warm everyone! ~Sue~

1 comment:
So wonderful that your littles are enjoying "Little Men"! And what a beautiful copy you have! I have such warm memories of reading a similarly vintage copy of "Little Women" with my maiden aunt when I was a girl. Stay warm!
Post a Comment