Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Time for Everything



'To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1'

Originally, when I started this blog, it was for the purpose of journaling for our family...with photos, recipes...just chronicling our days in a format that will never be lost....I used to have a hand-written journal, but due to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia...writing hurts...typing, as of now, does not....and I've found that my children love to see pictures of themselves and read all about their days.

Over time, the RA became very aggressive and is not responding to treatment...and the past year has been full of trials..trying different medications, and simply adapting life, once again, to changes and limitations. So...with that said...this "new" blog will again be journaling for our family, as well as my thoughts and feelings about this journey the Lord has me on with RA and Fibro...homeschooling, and trying to live as simple and joyful a life as we can. We are so very, very blessed....

I had someone once ask me why I wrote about our meals and what was going on in our lives, and for any readers that I may still have out there...I will say...I pray that my writing blesses first my family...that it honors the Lord...and if it blesses others, then I will be content to share our lives with others.

The Lord IS faithful to keep His promises...and this journey...this path that we are on as His pilgrims...is best not walked alone...I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you...may your day be blessed!

2 comments:

kelly cline said...

I'm grateful you're back in the blog business!!! I thoroughly enjoy your posts! I'm debating starting a blog myself...you and Meg inspire me!

Stephanie said...

Lovely to read your blog again. It's like getting a letter from you, and it fills me with nostalgia. Love you, Steph