Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Culinary endeavors....

One of the many lessons my daughters are learning, are the culinary arts...I am so proud of them! They each are not afraid to try new techniques or recipes...and genuinely love being in the kitchen...usually together! They are going to be responsible for preparing many, many meals over the course of their lives, so I'm glad they enjoy it! Here are some of their culinary masterpieces!

Meghan's curried carrot soup with fresh chives...
Sara's 'famous' omlet and homefried potatoes...


Sara's rasberry tarts...
Ronnie "helping" Anna make her 'famous' pizza bagels for dinner! Even Anna is loving preparing meals! I'm looking forward to more culinary endevours from my girls in the future! ~Sue~

5 comments:

dianne said...

So sweet! Learning to cook and experimenting with new recipes was, and still is, one of my favorite pastimes.

Patti said...

I LOVE curry, so I bet I would love Meghan's soup.

While I enjoy cooking, it is not the passion it is for me that it is for my sweet girl. I DO love baking, though...but too many baked goods isn't easy on the waistline.

Have a lovely day,
Patti

(less than a week now!!!)

Anna M said...

Sue, you are such an inspiration to me! Now to turn that inspiration into practical application...

Dayna said...

This is great! I've asked Caelyn to start sharing more of her recipes so I may post them on the blog. The curried carrot soup sounds amazing! Can you have Meghan make me that soon? (Do I have to share?... Just kidding.) I LOVE curry! I plan to share Caelyn's curried pumpkin soup soon.

Michaela said...

Hurray for kitchen experiments! Double hurray for pizza bagels!=) Good job, Anna!=)