Thursday, April 29, 2010

When Mom gets sick...a spring cold...clear liquids....fever

I haven't been this sick for long time...spring cold, fever, pain...then a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow morning on top of that...
My family has been amazing, though! Since I couldn't watch my nephew today, Sara went over there to watch Ty at my sisters house...Meghan & Ron held down the fort while I've been in bed...and my sister is sending dinner home. I am so blessed!
Thought I would post this while I was upright...don't know when I'll be able to update. Would appreciate any prayers....I just praise God for working out all the details for my family! Until later......~Sue~

5 comments:

Dayna said...

Sue! I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. I'm asking the Lord to strengthen you and to preside over your colonoscopy, my friend! It is a blessing, indeed, to have such wonderful help. Keep us posted...

Judy Kay said...

Oh Sue, I'm praying for you dear friend. So sorry you're dealing with all of this. That family of yours are sure a blessing aren't they? I pray you feel much better soon! If we were closer Katie and I would be right there helping all we could...me outside of course for fear of dying from an allergy attack!!!LOL
Love ya,
Judy

Morgan said...

Awww, I feel so bad for you!!! I'll definitely be praying for you!!:)

Jolyn said...

I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling to great. I pray for a speedy recovery. You have wonderful girls that get to take over till you are bag on your feet. You have trained them well. Have a wonderful weekend, try and sit out on the deck and get some vitamin D. Love you.
Jolyn

Anonymous said...

Love you Mum-praying for you. :)