That is the sound of millions of tween/teenage girls dashing to the movie theaters to see the newest phenomenon since High School Musical: Twilight. New Moon to be exact.
I don't know about any of ya'll, but anytime I hear/see anything related to Robert Pattinson, Twilight, or vampires I groan, roll my eyes, or shake my head (or all of the above). I mean, come on! The story is a romance/thriller (as it is officially categorized by the National Film Association) so there you have it: the category goes with teen girls as much as lip gloss and texting does. But while they are watching this movie, do you think they will be focusing on anything God related? If you answered no, you deserve a prize. They will be focusing on how cute Mr. Pattinson is, how perfect a match Edward & Bella are, or how sweetly protective of her he is... GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, in honor of my fellow twilight-hatin homies, I have found a tee shirt (I know, big surprise) that fondly states my views:
A Closer look:
Jesus is THE LIGHT! Jesus said I am the light of the world. Those who believe in me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life. Put that on a t-shirt! (Oh wait, they just did!)
It just cannot get any better than this unless God suddenly granted my request to make horses free of cost... but anyways, whatdya think?
Comment on it!
PS: To any Twilight Lovers, I apoligize but this had to be said!
4 comments:
I'm excited to see a teen standing against the "norm". You go, girl!
Stephanie
I LOVE the t-shirt! And tho I have not seen the movie, I have read about it and I agree with you. No offense to those who find it appealing, but I think it is occultic and don't want anything to do with it!
I love it, you go girl, don't hold back, let that LIGHT shine...Thant's what I love about you....
Jolyn
AAH! Sara, I LOVE it!! I saw one of those shirts, and I fell in love with them!
You show 'em!!=D
Post a Comment