So...this morning, we were off to the Pumpkin patch at Trax Farms! We met Lori and Ty there...great photo op! (or...at least we tried!) It was very chilly and windy...so we took our pictures and hurried home. It was worth, it, though....Ronnie and Anna had so much fun....Ty wasn't quite sure what to make of it...but we got some great pictures and made some special memories.
Best friends....Ronnie and Anna!
I love this one!
My littlest pumpkins! I have so many pictures of Meghan and Sara in these cutouts over the years....they look so cute!
They had a great time climbing on the pumpkins! Ty lost his shoe at one point, and got stuck, but after Lori rescued Ty, Ronnie rescued Ty's shoe! It was pretty funny!
Look at our little pumpkin!!! This pictures is one of my favorites!
How I love this boy!!!
And my littlest girl....her sweet face and huge eyes!
On our way out....I had to get them in front of the mums.....(shortly after this, Aunt Lori bought them each a huge chocolate chip cookie!)
Best friends....Ronnie and Anna!
I love this one!
My littlest pumpkins! I have so many pictures of Meghan and Sara in these cutouts over the years....they look so cute!
They had a great time climbing on the pumpkins! Ty lost his shoe at one point, and got stuck, but after Lori rescued Ty, Ronnie rescued Ty's shoe! It was pretty funny!
Look at our little pumpkin!!! This pictures is one of my favorites!
How I love this boy!!!
And my littlest girl....her sweet face and huge eyes!
On our way out....I had to get them in front of the mums.....(shortly after this, Aunt Lori bought them each a huge chocolate chip cookie!)~So, that was our morning at the pumpkin patch! Came home...made kefir smoothies...did schoolwork, got dinner in the crockpot (stuffed pepper soup)....made a big bowl of popcorn, crocheted for a while before I had to take Sara to dance. Just got done playing a 'Leapfrog' phonics game with Anna....then it's tucking the little ones in and watching the new Duggar family special tonight with the girls, when Ron goes to work. Another full day....doesn't seem as if I got a lot accomplished, but, in another sense....it was a good day. Hope everyone keeps warm tonight! Going down to 32 degrees here! God bless! ~Sue
1 comment:
How fun, I love the pumpkin patch. The pictures are so cute. Where was the oldest two? You are never to old for a pumpkin patch..Stay snuggy and warm. love to all.
God Bless,
Jolyn
Post a Comment