Here we go!
- My style is, as Meghan likes to call it, Modest Punk. Ha, that sounds weird, but I really love black plaid, zebra, funky tees, etc. Some pale colors look quite weird on me, but loud bright colors suit me fine. Item of Choice: Black/Rainbow colored peace tee with hot pink scarf.
- In our family, our personal convictions are to wear skirts and dresses. While this is not for everyone, it works for us :) You can find some super cute dresses at Walmart & Kmart; I also love the look of dresses worn over skinny jeans. Item of Choice: Pink/White polka dot dress from Aeropostale.
- I collect awesome tee shirts. Kohls, Walmart, Kmart, you name it and they have it. I think there is one at Kohls I want: it has a Calculator and a math book. The book says, "I have a problem." and the calculator says, "Yo, I'll fix it." I like those kinda things. Item of Choice: Kmart Mickey Mouse Cowboy Tee :)
- I don't wear hardly any jewelry... I have my blue stud earrings in that I barely ever change, and my promise ring needs sized. I also have one special necklace that my momma gave to me on Easter :) Item of Choice: 'Love' Necklace
- I like some of the Miley Cyrus/Max Azria line at Walmart. (I know, I can hear you all gasp in unison!) Granted, some of her things are odd/immodest, but I have seen a few really cute things! Item of Choice: purple/black plaid flannel dress (comfy!)
- I love Pajamas! Oh my goodness, I love comfort so if I am comfortable, then I am happy! Right now I am in a big penguins Tee and fleece pants. Item of choice: Hoodies!
- Shoes are run, but shopping for shoes, not that great. I have very strange feet because they are wide at the top and skinny at the bottom. Shopping for shoes that are cutee and that fit is horrible. Item of Choice: Knock-Off Ugg boots or flip flops.
- I have probably ten hoodies. I have four from Aero, one with John 3:16 on it, and then a few others. They are so comfy and I just love'em! Item of Choice: Aero Hoodie
- I basically do nothing to my hair. My mom cuts it, I usually just let it go. It is always either up in a bun/ponytail or just down. I part it on the side usually, but whenever I don't feel like messing with it, down the middle it goes. I do like bandanna head bands, so they keep my hair out of my face. Item of Choice: Hair Net for dance class, I guess :)
- I really like styling other people! I just got Anna dressed for the day and she is in a: pink long sleeved shirt with lace, a denim/pink skirt, pink striped leggins (with lace) and grey & pink tennis shoes. Ca-Ute! Item of Choice: Style Tips!
Okay, that was fun. Now I am off to make sandwiches and slide back into my blog-depression :) Ta-ta!
6 comments:
I just love you, you r so ur self, and that is great. I also love your funkyness and humor..I guess I just plain love you..
Hope to c u all soon,
hug and kisses
Aw, I wuv you too! Thank you!
Haha- Sara, we luv ya, too!! =)
arianns recently got one of "those tees" at kohls. On one side is a block of cheese and the other side is a noddle and at the top it says Soul mates (Mac and cheese...get it? hehe =)
Hey, Morgs and I have nothing against the Miley Cyrus line (well, some of the items anyway!) Ed...I mean, Morgs is the proud owner of the British Flag shirt! Cheerio! =P
oh yeah, rock on with those hoodies, Sara!!! =D
That's funny, Sara! I know what you mean about the "Modest Punk." I think Michaela has the same sense of style! HEhe!I have noticed that all people LOOK like they would dress in their specific style...their personalities match what they wear, too, usually!See you at Maidens! Luv ya sister!
Ya'll are awesome! Thanks! Luv ya sisters!
Post a Comment