Gabrielle and Meghan
Our great group of young ladies last night! We had a few additions such as Gabrielle and the William's cousin, Hannah, who were visiting....as well as the Calvetti girls, Sarah and Rachel, who are joining our study...I tried to get all the girls in the picture, but you can barely see Courtney on the end! Sorry, Courtney!
But...here is Meghan and Courtney! (we were talking about Meghan being one of Courtney's bridesmaids, and I had to snap a quick photo of these smiles! They lit up the room!

I also had forgotten to take a picture of the memory quilt that I had made Courtney for her graduation, so thought I would post this as well.
(I'm sorry Sarah....but I had to! This was such a funny picture of you and Emily fooling around and having fun...perfectly describes both of you!)
Hannah Williams and Sara....they really hit it off, discovered a lot in common and are already emailing each other! Hope we see a lot more of Hannah when she comes to Pittsburgh to visit!
And our Michaela and Bella! ~What a great time we had last night! (after driving thru a monsoon to get there!) Our studies might only be once a month, but they are pretty thought provoking, challanging at times, and bring both the girls and their mothers closer to God and to each other. We've been talking a lot about accountability...and how important it is for each of us to have accountability in our lives and our Christian walks....for us, a big part of this is our Maiden's group. Looking forward, already, to next months! ~Sue
2 comments:
Hey, we had so much fun too!!! It was awesome meeting you, Gabrielle! Can't wait to see you again at Meg's party! (Yes, Meghan, only 2 more days until you are officially 16!!!!!!!! :D )
Mrs. Gorecki, you are not very nice. =P
Post a Comment