Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sisters in Christ....

"Sisters, sisters...there were never such devoted sisters!"...so goes the famous song from the movie "White Christmas"! We had the enjoyable priviledge of spending time with some of our favorite people yesterday! I got to visit with MY friend, Renee, and the girls had a long overdue visit with 2 of their closest friends, the oldest 2 William's Sisters!

This is Michaela. She is Meghan's age and one of her very dearest friends. These two giggle and talk up a storm! Truly sisters of the heart!

This is Morgan...she is Sara's age! Such a sweet, sweet spirit this girl has! And...she and Sara are very close as well.

Two groups of sisters....sisters in fact, sisters of the heart and sisters in Christ!
It is so wonderful to have sisters in Christ! Kindred spirits, who are walking the same path, loving each other with His love, supporting and encouraging each other...accepting each other exactly the way God made them....exhorting each other and holding each other accountable sometimes as well...being cheerleaders when needed, and sharing all the experiences thru growing up and growing in Christ! These particular girls have now known each other for over 10 years! Can't believe they are all growing up so fast! I count it a priviledge to spend time with my girls, and also their friends!
After an afternoon snack of popcorn (tutorial coming tomorrow), visiting, a yummy dinner of crockpot buffalo chicken lasagna and salad...a ROUSING game of 'catch phrase', homemade pudding for dessert, it was off for some shopping at Joann Fabrics, then a stop for Frosty's from Wendys and good conversation before taking the William's girls home. Thanks for a great visit, Girls! See you Thursday for commencments! ~Sue~

5 comments:

Katie said...

Looks and sounds like a great time! Hopefully someday soon I can be there with all those girls:)
Love you all sooo much!
~Bekah:)

Michaela said...

We had so much fun with all of too!! :D
Can't wait to see you, um, tomorrow!! :)

Morgan said...

Thank YOU for inviting us over, Mrs. G. ...we all had a really great time! I hope to see you all very soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time the other day too! We need to do it more often!!

That last pic, M & M....that's when the bed went 'ker-PLUNK!'

I guess that's what you get when you have an antique bed-frame. :-P

We'll see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Michaela said...

Yikers! I forgot about that....were you (or your dad) able to fix it?
It was kind of funny though, in a saddening, shocking kind of way. :)