Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seeing the Duggars

*yawn* We are back from Ohio, and we are so glad to be home. We are so thankful for our friends, the Teter family, for graciously opening their home to us so nicely. We had so much fun!
When we got there, we all had dinner at Cracker Barrel, laughing and chatting ALOT! After dinner, we all went home to change quickly and get ready to go to the church. We made a small detour at a nearby Starbucks (yummmm!) then we arrived at the church. We were driving around, looking for a place to park, and that is when we saw it: the Duggar Bus. Autumn and I shrieked and pointed wildly, but our moms said we couldn't take a picture by it :( Darn... anyways, we went inside and got in line. It was 5:30 PM, but there was already a few people there. We stood in line for 30 minutes, then I noticed that there was another door, with NO line... so we ended up being first in line!

We sat down (finally) and it was great! They all lined up on the stage and sang, then Mr. & Mrs Duggar spoke their testimony. It was great to hear and we had a good time. But the best was yet to come... afterwards, they all came out to sing two more songs. I even got a video for you! You're welcome...



After they sang, they all went out, and we headed towards the end of the aisle. Then we realized, Jim Bob and Michelle were meeting and taking pictures! So were Josh and his wife Anna! Meghan, Jolyn, and her mother decided to wait out in the car, but Autumn, Mum, and I wanted to meet them! There were big crowds, but I (being SO polite) kinda sidled towards them. I said excuse me and that is all that matters, right? Right? Okay, so I finally got over to where Mrs. Duggar was and she signed our book! So did Josh and Anna! Here is a picture of the inside:I was so excited! I was able to hug Mrs. Duggar and Anna! They were so nice, poor Anna looked so tired, but she was there! (If you haven't followed their story since after the wedding, they are expecting a baby!) Here are some more pictures:



Mr. and Mrs. Duggar laughingly telling about the first time they met :)


(From L to R) Jinger, Jessa, Jill, and Jana playing a violin piece


Jeremiah, Jedidiah, and Joy-Anna playing ( They were so good!)



Almost all of them, excluding the three youngest, John-David, Jana, Anna, and Josh.

This is Mrs. Duggar and I! I was so excited, she was so sweet and gave me a hug!

Anna, Josh, and I (And the baby, who we don't know what it is yet!)

And, there you have it! We had so much fun and cannot wait to go back to Ohio again sometime soon and visit some more!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Sara...that is soooo cool! I am so excited that you girls got to go hear them and MEET them! Can not wait to hear more! See you (hopefully) soon!

Marissa Kayann said...

That looks like SO much fun Sara!!! It's so cool you got to meet the duggers!!! I LOVE there show!

blessings,

~Marissa

Judy Kay said...

Thanks for posting Sara, we've been waiting very impatiently wondering how it went! We're just so glad you got to see them, I hesitate to say we're jealous...but we are!!!!LOL Those are great photos! You are one bold girl, you get right in there don't you?!!LOL
Love,
Judy and Katie

Michaela said...

Morgs and I still are so excited/amazed! You even have "proof!" Ha Ha. we would have believed you any way. ;)

Katie said...

That is sooooo totally awesome, Sara!!! I'm sooo happy for you all! I would have loved to have been there!
I just LOVE the Dauggars!!!

Love you girl!
~Bekah:)