- Played our new rod hockey game for, like 2 hours, (we got an old table top game, and it is fun!)
- Megs baked chocolate chip cookies with Anna, and they are delish!
- We received a get well soon package from our dear friend in Washington, The Nelsons, including individual tea bags! THANK YOU! I am now hooked on Vanilla Creme Nut flavor.
- We had a little Tea Time (Anna and I) and talked while we sipped our tea (she insisted she use a real tea cup)
- Meghan is at piano and we are once again playing rod hockey :o) If you live close by, come on over and play; it's a blast!
Thats about it, I need to go watch the littles while Dad runs Meghan to piano... pictures are coming!
2 comments:
hey Sara, I am so glad you liked the tea:) It is probably one of the best I have tasted(although coffee is still much better) I'm glad you guys feel better missy
Gratzi Missy; though I love tea, I do adore coffee with milk and sugar :)
Post a Comment