- And now I'll never ever be the same, It was the sweetest voice, That called my name
- I won't convince you; with anything I say; But maybe you will see His love, in how it is portrayed. An act of kindness, A loving sacrifice-Simple little things that have the power to change your life!
- There is love, there is forgiveness;there is love in times of need. When life is cold, there is a promise; you'll never go without, oh
- With so much more than I deserve; to be here with the ones that love me- to love them so much it hurts...
- The journey from your mind to your hands is shorter than you're thinking- Be careful if you think you stand, you just might be sinking...
- (My mom's favorite)When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright; But came the dawn the show goes on and I don't want to say good night! (Easy one here)
- And I have been made new by the one who has found me. Words just can't say enough, when all I can feel is love...
- Let me be your shelter; let daylight dry your tears; I'm here, nothing can harm you, my words will warm anad calm you...
- something familiar, something peculiar something for everyone... (M & M fill in the blank!)
- I'm gonna roll that stone away, live my life my way, stand up for my faith just like the sun rises everyday, the tide is gonna change, you can't keep me...
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Song Tag
I just got off of the phone with HP tech support. I talked to a tech person over in Mumbai, India for almost two hours trying to fix my webcam. But it is fixed, and I need to relax! So we have been tagged by Unworthy Maiden, and this one is my speciality, song lyrics! I am going to do ten song lyrics and you have to figure out what song they are from and by whom! Good luck! Comment on what you think they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Golly, I don't know what any of them are, but thought for sure I would!! I thought no. 1 sounded familiar but since Meghan answered that one, now I don't know, haha!!
Oh well!!
~Bekah:)
P.S. I had a nice time talkin' with Mrs. Gorecki and Meghan last night!! Looking forward to our next conversation!! Love you ladies (all 3 of you;))!! :o)
Um,
(5. Casting Crowns "Slow Fade
(9. .....COMEDY TONGHIT! =D
I was laughing out loud when I read that! Actually, I'm still laughing! HeHe.
Post a Comment