Friday, January 9, 2009

I found a giveaway!

I entered a giveaway and wanted all of you to have a chance at winning too! This post is purely for selfish reasons, as the blogger will enter me twice if I post about it! Hee Hee Hee! Anyway...
Here is the link to the giveaway post so ya'll can enter: http://hannahbearsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-giveaway.html
and here is a picture of what you would win:

An excerpt from the post: "You can enter to win these two bars of homemade glycerin soaps. Both of these soaps are antibacterial. I love to make soap and I decided on these two because they smell the very best. The large square is coconut lime verbena with coconut flakes at the bottom of the bar. The round one is goats milk and honey with a little bit of oats and some vanilla. The giveaway includes both of these soaps so their will only be one winner."

So go try your hand at giveaways... this one definitely takes the cake (get it, cakes of soap? Yeah, I know lame!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Sara for entering my giveaway! Oh, yes and thank you for posting it on your blog as well!!!!
Blessings,
Hannah